Stebby is an online wellness management platform for companies, allowing them to increase the health of their employees. Our clients support their employee's wellbeing by providing access to many gyms, sports hobbies, wellness facilities, spa centers, massages, or needed medical services. We have created a modern and user-friendly platform that removes administrative headache for companies, as well as increase the morale and health of the employees. With over 150 000 users and 1500 companies already joined, we have a stable business locally in the Baltics and the ambition to grow into a global company. Currently, we have over 35 colleagues working across 4 different offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Vilnius and Riga.
About the job
We are looking for a Customer Success and Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our platform. Stebby helps clients with everything - be it inability to log on, not being able to find the best offer or a new partner asking to join - your job will be to hold the hand that's helping our customers through the majority of their journey with Stebby.
What you will do
- Making Stebby users feel cared for.
- Responding to all queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their Stebby-related issues are resolved in the best way possible.
- Assisting Stebbians from other teams, if needed.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Estonian, English, and Russian, spoken and written. Speaking Latvian or Lithuanian is a big advantage. NB! Being comfortable in speaking and writing in Russian language makes you a perfect candidate!
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Experience in customer service.
It would be nice if you also have
- Experience with using helpdesk software (e.g Freshdesk)
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
Our promises to you
- A chance to make a change in people’s habits to live healthier life - more wellness equals better health and a happier society.
- Family-friendly benefits to support work-life balance (hybrid workplace, dedicated monthly budget for your health&wellness, days-off for personal occasions, extra vacation, to name a few).
- Opportunity to work with a positive, active and committed team.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career internally.
- Ability to take part in professional conferences & seminars.
- Fun startup environment combined with the perks of a fully established, successful Company.
- Lots of social activities, team events and celebrations.
Jolanta Harak is a hiring manager for this role, so feel free to contact her on LinkedIn or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.